hyborg Dx/Sx is a fully integrated and automated microarray (hybcell) based analysis system for DNA and protein assays using the revolutionary hybcell technology.
hyborg Dx is tailored for operation in a (clinical) routine laboratory and guarantees limited hands-on-time, ease of usage and clear reports. Users in routine laboratories are not considered to develop or tailor tests, therefore hyborg Dx is limited to processing of pre-fabricated hybcells only.
hyborg Dx/Sx includes:
- Robotics module (including sample delivery module)
- Microfluidic reagent delivery and washing module
- Fluorescence scanner module (635 nm excitation wavelength)
- Temperature control module
- Dell PC, keybord, screen, with preinstalled hyborg operating software
- Barcode reader, handheld
hyborg Sx additionally includes:
- Extended hyborg operating software
- hybwiz software
hyborg Dx RED - German
hyborg Dx RED - English
- Dimensions (L/H/W): 670/585/590 mm
- Weight: 40 kg (uncrated, without liquids)
- Operating temperature: 15 to 30 °C
- Heating/Cooling: 4 to 95 °C
- Operating humidity: 20 % to 60 % relative humidity, non condensing
- Power supply: 120/240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: max. 480 W (Standby: 10 W)
- Electromagnetic emission: EN 61326, class B
- Safety standards: EN 60825-1, EN 61010-1 / -2-010 / 2-081 / -2-101, EN 61326
Manufactured and assembled in Austria.